Chart for your name from the Celtic Cross Stitch.

Storytime Favorites from Library Thing

Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing 23 - Follow-Up

I am proud to finish the Library 2.0. It was a difficult, time-consuming challenge. It had me dancing when it worked and ready to "scream" when I couldn't get past the challenge. The best part was the enthusiasm of the staff as we tried to complete each task. I found out that YouTube was a whole new world and that I enjoy writing posts to my blog. I do see applications that we can use for library programs. As a result of this exercise, I was able to use my digital camera and e-mail a picture of our top readers to the BD Town Crier. The photo was published and BD's Top Readers were honored. I look forward to the next challenge that is presented to the staff.

No comments: